18 Oct Community Rehabilitation in Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Broadway and Surrounding Areas
Community Rehabilitation in Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Broadway and Surrounding Areas
With the recruitment of our Assistant Practitioner, Lucy Martin, we are now proud to offer Community Rehabilitation here at Pro-Active Physio! Providing Community Rehabilitation in Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Broadway and surrounding areas means we can treat our patients for a range of mobility issues within the comfort of their own homes.
To book your initial consultation, call 01386 298058.
How it Works
If you’d like to book an appointment, all you need to do is give us a call on 01386 298058. First, you will talk to one of our Specialist Physiotherapists, who will advise if Community Rehabilitation is the right course of action for you and your needs.
If so, we will make an appointment for our Practitioner to come and see you at home, at a time that suits you. We’ll carry out a full assessment, including establishing current physical ability, comparably to pre-illness or injury and identifing pathways to recovery.
Your initial assessment will be 1 hour, and follow-up appointments will be 45 minutes.
Usually, a course of sessions is recommended, depending on your condition. Your treatment plan will be entirely bespoke and we’ll take a hands-on approach to ensure you get the very best results. We’ll always be open and honest, setting expectations and realistic time goals.
If it’s needed, we can also make referrals to other multi-disciplinary team members required to complete your treatment plan. We’ll provide all equipment, and we can also issue mobility aids should they be required.
The Conditions we Treat
- Joint stiffness and arthritis, including prescribing appropriate exercises, as well as hands on treatment such as massage and mobilisation techniques
- Identification, assessment and prevention of falls as per the NICE guidelines
- Reduced balance, including exercise prescription for this and Tai Chi if required
- Reduced mobility, including assessing for and issuing walking aids and gait re-education, including outdoor mobility practice and stairs
- Exercise for Parkinson’s Disease, stroke and other neurological issues (not acutely, as this requires specific neuro physio intervention)
Community Rehabilitation in Cheltenham and Surrounding Areas
We offer Community Rehabilitation in Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Broadway and surrounding, meaning that if you are a resident in these areas, you could be eligible to receive this service. So, to find out more information, please contact us on 01386 298058 or email email@example.com.
To find out more about this service, as well as pricing, please visit our Community Rehabilitation page here.